Thursday, February 24

Updates...

To those who read this I am very sorry I haven't posted. Work has been going well and I have been doing small side projects. Right now I am helping my mother with an art opening in Santa Monica. Close friends are having a baby soon so I am helping with the baby shower decorations. Then the TV show I am on now will be ending :( but I have a brand-spanking new job on the other side of town. Needless to say it has been busy and wonderfully exciting.

With my mom in town we have been going out to eat but I have also been able to show off my favorite recipes to her. For instance, last night I made etouffee that was fantastic. Tomorrow we will be eating at Stefan's at LA farm. I want to see what kind of new and interesting food he has on the menu. I enjoy where new American cuisine is heading. New American cuisine should just be called “Everything”. Its influences are all over the board. You can order duck confit or tempura udon but with the chef's personal twist. I want to explore this more in One Cook's Nook and hopefully it will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment